Canada Job Grant Program
Whether you live in Salt Spring Island, Saskatoon, Scarborough, or Sydney, your employer has access to the Canada Job Grant funding to train new or existing employees.
The Canada Job Grant helps businesses and non-profit organizations train new or existing employees for available jobs and provides more opportunities for unemployed and underemployed workers to receive training.
Through the program, the employer contributes one-third of the training cost, while the federal and provincial government contribute the remaining two-thirds, subject to a $10,000 maximum per trainee.
Please click on the link below to get more information about the Canada Job Grant program in your province or territory.
Engage and Mobilize Employees Program
with Grant Funding Potential
The Engage and Mobilize Employees Program is designed for:
- Emerging leaders, new and current department or program managers and team leaders
- Employees who have been assigned as a project team lead or change leader
The Engage and Mobilize Employees training program is designed to:
- Increase your emerging leader’s leadership ability by developing key managerial knowledge and skills,
- Provide proven tools to effectively engage employees, and
- Prepare new managers to lead and engage with employees to build a strong business environment, including leading through employer-driven change and challenges created due to the COVID pandemic
In this 26 hour interactive workshop series, participants will gain knowledge and skills to enhance their skills and ability to positively engage with their employees.
Participants will work in a small virtual group of like-minded individuals who want a better understanding of employee engagement and its potential to improve the workplace and the business results.