Employee Engagement

Employees are a company’s greatest asset

Employees are a Company’s Greatest Asset

Posted on February 15, 2022 by kozmun

“Employees are a company’s greatest asset – they’re your competitive advantage. You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.” Anne M. Mulcahy, former CEO of Xerox

Research shows that only 25% of employees are actively engaged, leaving 75 % of employees less than fully engaged. 

How does your business compare? 

If you want to improve your organization’s employee engagement join Kathleen Ozmun, Change Consultant, and Marielle Gauthier, Executive Coach, for our free webinar called The Great Engagement: Three Powerful Practices. 

Feb 24 at 3 pm CST/4 pm EDT or  

March 2 at 1:30 CST/2:30 EDT for this FREE webinar 

By Kathleen

Team Strategist and Leadership Coach helping leaders achieve business improvements thru change leadership, teams & processes that build competence, connection & commitment.