Want to transform your team and reach your goals?
Let’s talk. Call Kathleen at 306-717-4471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Common team challenges can decrease a team’s effectiveness. Is your team . . .
- confused about what they have been directed to do or create
- not sure who is really needed as a committed team member
- not sharing – resources, ideas, concerns, etc.
- not taking responsibility to contribute to meetings and work projects
- in conflict – between team members or with other parts of your business
- not meeting deadlines
- producing sub-standard work
- disconnected from customers, suppliers, sales, etc.
- suffering through long, unproductive meetings
- disagreeing on how to get work done
- not sharing responsibility to contribute
- not supporting one another to experiment and learn
- not taking time to reflect in ways that identify areas for improvement
Each of these team challenges can negatively impact your business results.
Ignoring the first sign of a team in trouble can open the door to deeper struggles that are more difficult to resolve.
Business Benefits of Growing Great Teams
Growing great teams can contribute to better business outcomes by:
- turning customers into advocates
- increasing revenue and profit
- effectively engaging stakeholders in enabling value chain
- increasing retention of key employees
- developing business intelligence and innovation
- growing transferable leadership and leader abilities
We can help improve your teams
We partner with team leaders and teams to create successful change projects and business improvements with fewer headaches and hassles.
We work with you to identify and grow the competencies, connections and commitments necessary to nurture great teams.
We equip and enable leaders who are transitioning to a new leadership role to effectively engage the people and resources needed to be successful.
If you are ready to explore growing your team or growing your leadership abilities, give us a call.