Categories
Employee Engagement

The Great Engagement: Three Powerful Practices Webinar

NEW WEBINAR – The Great Engagement: Three Powerful Practices

Posted on February 14, 2022 by kozmun

A significant and current problem businesses need to resolve is employee disengagement.

Prior to the pandemic, Research showed that only 25% of employees were actively engaged, leaving 75 % less than fully engaged.

And now, because of the pandemic, people have had lots of time to think and are taking the opportunity to reevaluate their life.

Some are acknowledging their discontent and acting on their disengagement, by leaving unfulfilling jobs, in great numbers. This has become known as The Great Resignation.

Employee disengagement is a very real factor in employee discontent and it impacts your bottom line!

Disengagement costs the North American business economy over $350 billion per year in lost productivity.

The Great Engagement urgently calls organizations to actively engage employees so they feel better connected and valued for their contributions to the overall business success and to counteract the associated cost factors that impact the bottom line.

If you want to improve your organization’s employee engagement join Kathleen Ozmun, Executive and Team Coach and Change Consultant, and Marielle Gauthier, Executive and Leadership Coach, for a free one-hour webinar called The Great Engagement: Three Powerful Practices.

In the webinar, participants will:

  • Understand the importance of employee engagement for the business/organization
  • Understand the impact of disengagement and how it might be impacting the bottom line
  • Identify the challenges of attracting and retaining the best employees
  • Learn three powerful practices to increase employee engagement

Register below for this free presentation when the next event is scheduled.

Meet the Program Leaders

Who this is for:

  • Business owner
  • C-suite or senior leader
  • Human Resource Professional
  • Manager
  • Board member
  • Executive Director
  • General Manager

DATES

Feb 24 at 3 pm CST/4 pm EDT for this FREE webinar OR

March 2 at 1:30 CST/2:30 EDT for this FREE webinar

By Kathleen

Team Strategist and Leadership Coach helping leaders achieve business improvements thru change leadership, teams & processes that build competence, connection & commitment.